Thursday, February 9, 2012

so vast difference

its an imaginary act of comparing two different characters. its a simple attempt to write a Haawa blog.


hi, forgive me for i am gonna compare you with someone else and if its found to be wrong u can correct it your way.

you are who gets this message but she is the one who is unaware of this.

you are there always in my touch but she is there always thirsting for my touch.

you are simple girl aiming at being a popular one but she is a simple girl hidden somewhere else.

you are liked and wanted by many but no one likes and wants her the way she likes except me.

you want me for you have seen just the positive points of me but she wants me even accepting my bad points.

you have been with me only in my good days but she has been with me in every good and bad days.

you have been familiar with my good habits only but she has been familiar with my bad habits too.

you may not be with me if i hurt you the way i hurt her but she has been with me disregarding those hurts.

you may not be able to tolerate my mood swings but she has always been the victim of my mood swings.

you wait for me because you need me but she waits for me because she thinks that someday i need her.

you are crazy just to get me but she is crazy just to love me.

you want something in return of your love but she loves me without any expectation.

you think and act by mind but she thinks and acts by her heart.

you may not accept me if i come back after when i leave you hurt but she always welcomes me forgetting those hurts.

you have pleased me in many ways but she has been irritating to me many times.

you may be familiar and be involved in my family but she has been familiar and be involved in my world in deed.

there is possibility of your leaving me if you find something bad in me and if you find someone more interesting than me but she has been with me even after she knows my bad habits and even from among the very smart personalities.

you may stop loving me if you find me being interested in other but her love for me has not faded away though i show interest on other avoiding her.

you want to be my single lover and no girls wanting or following me but she does not care how many girls are interested in me for she loves me unconditionally.

you help me and wish for my best because u think i to be your man so i must be successful but she helps me and wishes for my best without caring who i belong to.

i am happy now to be with you but she had always been unwanted person for me.

you have been loved truly by me but she was always used for my personal interests.

there is mutual understanding and mutual love between you and me but there used to be always quarrel and debate between she and me.


you are smart and clever so i always have praises for you but she being an innocent and foolish, i always have blames and satires for her.

you think i must be with you and be yours and so u love me but she loves me even from very far distance and even if i dont belong to her.

you love me conditionally because you want to get my love in return but she loves me unconditionally for she leaves me free.

you are the winner that you have got my love in return but she is the winner that she has loved me the way no one has done.

you are strong enough for you have been loved but she is the courageous enough for she has loved someone.




you may be my life partner till i live but she is my soul mate who exists in me for every birth.

1 comment:

  1. it is good to love unconditionally and remain contented but once you realize there will be someone who would love you unconditionally and you can love him unconditionally as well, it won't only be contentment but happiness.
    I want you to be happy dear.

    ReplyDelete